Sunday, March 1, 2009

do re mi fa sol la si do...

i'm a fond of music so much,life would be so bored without music.music gives you a spirit, ideas, and also you can expressed your feeling by music.

what kind of music that i like? actually it depends on my mood at that time but mostly i prefer love song than like a hardcore music such as punk,death metal and others because some of them scream out too loud, but i have listened their music,yeaah i was forced at the moment.

many of instruments that i want to play.i would like to play harp but unfortunately i can't because it takes a long time to learn it.i can play guitar even though just some simple songs, but somehow i could play well,hahah very weirdo.

i have performed but as a singer,my friends didn't believe me to play an instrument.when i was junior high school and senior high school i often performed with my friends.i have participated in the choir competition and we won on 1st place.

1 comment:

shapx said...

1) 'i'm a fond of music'
2) 'many of instruments'

I thought I've mentioned to you that the correct way to say is I'm fond :)

many instruments

*a good friend of mine plays harp and he's a national artist in Costa Rica.
harp is an angel's instrument!